murcia

Portal de Bullas

www.portaldebullas.com

Bullas - SpanishBullas - English
detail of Bullas

 

Tourism presents the new routes of the 'Bus del Vino' on the routes of Bullas, Jumilla and Yecla (30/09/2019)

The Ministry of Tourism, Youth and Sports presented the new tours of the 'Wine Bus', which this year will make five different itineraries that will run through the three wine routes, - Bullas, Jumilla and Yecla-, with fixed departure every first Saturday of each month and with the possibility of organizing one more game midway through each month.

These routes, which will be launched on October 5 and 19;

November 2 and 16;

and December 7, they include tastings and tastings, as well as visits to wineries, museums, vineyard landscapes and the historical centers of these three locations.

The director of the Tourism Institute of the Region, Francisco Bernabé, explained that "each of these proposals will offer both the tourist and the traveler, or Murcia himself, a complete wine tourism experience, with an already closed package", which can be booked on the MurciaTurística website, in travel agencies and in the departments of Tourism Bullas, Jumilla and Yecla.

Barnabas indicated that from January to April, the three wine routes in the Region have received 23,238 winemakers, 21 percent more than those registered during the same period of 2018. "Thanks to the work of the three Denominations of Origin, we managed to put in value the 35,000 hectares of vineyards of the Region, from the point of view of the wine tourism that is transverse with the gastronomic one, with the cultural one, of nature or of interior and that contributes to have the best possible offer ".

This option is, said Barnabas, "one of the favorites for more tourists who decide to enjoy an activity that respects the environment and the environment."

In 2018 the number of users of this activity grew 8.3 percent over the previous year, reaching 69,252 tourist visits.

The director of the Tourism Institute highlighted the notable increase in foreign visitors during 2018, being 48 percent of the total international wine tourists, and the remaining 52 percent, national.

"Wine tourism has become a key product in the diversification of the regional tourism offer and an indispensable factor to enrich the visitor experience, promote employment and offer a quality experience throughout the year," said Bernabé.

Boosting wine tourism

The Institute of Tourism of the Region of Murcia (Itrem) will reinforce in a special way, this year, the promotion of this product to consolidate this offer at the destination, attract the tourist flows of the main proximity markets, and from the Inland coastal area, ensuring a homogeneous distribution of them and supporting those municipalities and companies that promote this type of tourism.

All this, in consensus with the three wine routes as the main agents in the framework of the tourism promotion of this segment.

In this way, the promotion of wine tourism has also become one of the main axes within the Gastronomic Plan, promoted by the Community, whose objective is to value the quality of regional products and their industry, with the collaboration of all the agents that participate in it.

Source: CARM

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2019 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información