The deadline for submitting applications to be part of the Municipal Budget Council is open until February 7, 2020.
Specifically, you can apply to join the Board in the following categories of Members:
- Three technical members of free access, specialists in economic matters.
- Up to six representatives of the neighborhoods of the municipality where a neighborhood association has not been established, with one representative corresponding to each of those neighborhoods or groups:
1. Old Town / Paradise.
2. New Neighborhood.
3. Downtown / French Quarter.
4. Barrio del Cura / Barrio de la Estación / Barrio de los Poetas.
5. El Prado neighborhood.
6. Barrio del Calderón / Los Cantos.
- Seven representatives of the associative movement.
- Three representatives of the citizens of free access.
In addition, a person proposed by each of the Political Groups with municipal representation, a representative of the Council of the Cup and a representative of the association of neighbors AVEBAC will also be Members of the Council.
Among the functions that correspond to the Council are to analyze all the proposals that are presented in the next edition of the Participatory Budgets, to select the ones that will be put to the vote, or to decide the ones that are reformulated or unified.
In addition, it also collaborates with the City Council in matters related to the general interest of citizens and especially with proposals to promote citizen participation.
Four models of applications have been enabled, corresponding to the previous categories, which must be submitted, together with the necessary documentation in each of the cases, in the general register of the City of Bullas, located in the Plaza de España, or telematically through from the electronic headquarters https://sede.bullas.regiondemurcia.es/.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Bullas